DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS FROM YOUR ACCOUNT
If You wish to participate in the Services, You must deposit money into Your Account from an account or source of which You are the account holder. Such money may then be used by You to place bets or play games. Further details of how to deposit, withdraw and transfer funds can be found in the Deposit part of the Help section of the Website. If You use a payment method in respect of which You are not the account holder, we reserve the right to treat any deposit into the Account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void) pending the satisfactory completion of all relevant Checks.
You further agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and in any such event to refund and compensate us for such unpaid deposits including any expenses incurred by us in the process of collecting Your deposit. For the avoidance of doubt Your Account shall not be used by You as a bank account and, should we become aware of deposits into and withdrawals from Your Account without commensurate betting or gaming activity, we reserve the right to deduct an administration charge (whether or not we close or suspend the account). Monies deposited with us in Your Account shall not attract interest.
We are required by our license to inform customers about what happens to monies which we hold on account for You, and the extent to which such monies are protected in the event on insolvency. Monies deposited by You to Your Account will be held in a bank account and/or escrow account which will be kept separate from our company funds. Monies in Your Account are not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. As such, monies in Your Account are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
To the extent required by Your local law or tax or other authorities You are responsible for reporting Your winnings and losses arising from the Services.
You can set a deposit limit on Your Account in any one day. This limit cannot be increased without giving us twenty four hours' notice of Your wish to increase Your deposit limit and only when twenty four hours have elapsed from Your request for such an increase will the increase apply. For details of how to set up a deposit limit please contact Customer Services, or (where Your Account is for the Website) set up the limit through the Website by clicking on My Account, then Update Account Details. Any confirmed reductions to your deposit limit will be of immediate effect.
As a further due diligence measure, KV Media N.V. operates a ‘source to source’ payment process via its Withdrawal Policy, which ensures funds/winnings are paid back via the same means the customer used to deposit, thus ensuring funds are not cyphered off to financial accounts held by persons other than the registered account holder.
- Subject to paragraph (Closure of Your Account; etc), You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
7.1. All payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
7.2. Any Checks referred to in to (Verification of Your Identity; Money Laundering Requirements) above have been completed by us to our satisfaction; and
7.3 You have complied with any other relevant withdrawal conditions affecting Your Account (e.g. any applicable Bonus Terms).
- All the customers must pass the KYC procedure for withdrawal, that means to verify the identity, customer’s address and payment methods used for a deposit. Each withdrawal requested by customer are manually checked for potential signs of fraud or potential money laundering, if any suspicion is found during the check Enhanced Due Diligence check will take a place as described above. In certain circumstances, you may be required to provide certain documents before we complete your withdrawal. This process forms part of our online fraud and money laundering prevention procedures.
We may require you to provide one or more of the following documents:
- A copy of photographic ID: This can be in the form of a copy of a Passport, Driver’s Licence or National ID card. Specifically, it is the photograph page of the ID that we require for our verification checks. Please ensure that your name, photograph and signature are visible on the document.
- Credit/Debit Cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund your account. Please ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, you should block the middle eight numbers on the front of the card and the 3 digit security code on the back of the card.
- Proof of address: This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. It should be a recent document showing your full name and address as registered on your account with us. If you provide a credit card statement please ensure that you blank out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Other documentation: In exceptional cases, we may also request additional documents not included in the list above.
- Notarised documentation: In exceptional cases, we may ask for your documents to be authenticated by an appropriate qualified Notary/Solicitor and signed and stamped as proof of legitimacy.
9.On any withdrawal approved by us, provided that You give us sufficient information as to how the funds should be transferred to You, we will return the relevant funds to You in accordance with paragraph(less charges incurred or any other amount required to be deducted from Your withdrawal in order to comply with any applicable law).
We will attempt to accommodate Your request regarding the payment method and currency of payment of Your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. Therefore, we may process and pay withdrawals in a different payment method than the one requested by You, such as through different payment providers, a bank draft or wire transfer (any charges associated with relevant payment methods are set out in the Withdrawal part of the Help section of the Website). Similarly, in certain cases, the currency of Your withdrawal may not be the currency in which Your deposit was made or that was otherwise requested by You and, in circumstances where we are required to convert Your deposits between different currencies, the conversion rate used by us is as stated in the Help section of the Website.
How we pay you requested amounts will depend on the payment method(s) used by you previously to make deposit(s) and the amounts that you have deposited using those payment method(s) as KV Media N.V. operates a ‘source to source’ payment process via its Withdrawal Policy, which ensures funds/winnings are paid back via the same means the customer used to deposit, thus ensuring funds are not cyphered off to financial accounts held by persons other than the registered account holder.